Thursday, April 08, 2010

Star: Brizzi Has Lost Our Trust

An Indianapolis Star editorial today agrees that Marion Co. Prosecutor Carl Brizzi has lost our trust and should resign his office. Yesterday, Mark Massa, the GOP candidate for prosecutor, called on Brizzi to resign. Marion Co. GOP Chairman Tom John echoed Massa's call for Brizzi's resignation later in the day. The calls for his resignation center on allegations Brizzi accepted personal investments and campaign contributions from criminal defense attorney Paul Page in exchange for favorable consideration in dealing with criminal defendants represented by Page.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

"I am currently on vacation in California" meeting with my good friend Tim Durham to discuss, in person, strategy since our phones are probably being tapped and our houses bugged. Of course, Tim rented 1650 Marlay in Los Angeles for $40g a month (google it, you can still see the listing,) one of the main reasons is because it has a massive security system everywhere and tape any and everyone on his property. Who's gonna check those security tapes and see me? That stuff only happens in movies! Who's gonna check anything about me? No one ever even asked me where I got a big pot of cash to go buy that massive position of stock in Cellstar just in time! I don't care what you think and I ain't resigning. Pretty soon I am gonna have dat real nice pension and you cant do squat bout that.

HA! The GOP won't ask me for brokerage or bank records. Heck, I have the dirt on a bunch of them-wanna know who else knew to buy Cellstar right before Brightpoit bought them? Uh huh, yeah, that's right, I know!!! and I got me da dirt on a few Democrats, too! After all, this is Indy. Crossroads of Crime, I mean America. Wee hoo!


(PS, I am not Carl but rather a tongue in cheek characterization but I think this is what Carl is thinking!!!)

Indy4U2C said...

The Star said Brizzi lost our trust is truly a case of the pot calling the kettle black...

The Star lost our trust when they brought in a Left Coast editor who doesn't understand Central Indiana values and tried to use propaganda to impose the Left Coast thoughts on us.

The Star lost my trust when Gannett bought it and eliminated midwestern values in favor of Liberalism and propaganda.